Yale University School of Art Website
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Yale University School of Art is the website for Yale University School of Art. Since, it belongs to a creative faculty of Yale, expecting something extraordinary is normal. But the only extraordinary thing about it is its awfulness.
Why Its Design Is Rotten
- The background of the site is simply horrendous, sometimes it's a picture of a fish, sometimes it's a randomly chosen image or a random piece of GIF animation. Worst among these choices is two pages of a book that only makes the page even more confusing to look at.
- The font choices are just as horrible. All the text are scattered around in differently colored boxes, giving the site an unfinished look.
- There's literally nothing artistic about this website, in fact, it has so little to do with art that you'll be wondering if you are at the wrong site.
- Last but not least: Is this the best Yale - a world renowned prestige university - can offer us?
The One Redeeming Quality
- At least it isn't too confusing to navigate, if you can avoid getting distracted by the background.