Jump to navigation Jump to search
Why They're Rotten
- As stated above, they function as a replacement for Vyond.
- The wikis's purposes are to do what Vyonders do best, churn out grounded videos, dead meat videos, killing videos, and more.
- The admins (and to an extent, the userbase) are underaged users which is already a bad sign.
- Users RAGE IN ALL CAPS when criticized, they also send petty and immature death threats and often tell people they hate to kill themselves.
- They WORSHIP certain users that have pages on Atrocious YouTubers Wiki (Loser336 LynnLoud909 being an example).
- They're hypocrites, they attack people for swearing yet swear themselves (albeit censored).
- They also tell people to shut up if they attempt to voice their opinions.
- Some of their ideologies include:
- They think that the wiki takes place in a location in Fire Emblem Fates called the lakeside. (If one were to look it up, no such location exists).
- They think that users they hate are part of the UTTP, and that they also like shows and movies they don't like.
- They have the "good user, bad user" logic.
- They're really egotistical as well, they have rules that state that you are not allowed to criticize people they consider "good users".
- They also cannot handle criticism, as they see it as threats.
- Extremely poor to terrible grammar for most users.
- They lie about people, like when they think Radmanh1a is part of the IGUA.
- There are five different versions of the wikis, V4 and V5 look almost identical.