Ugly Tub is the former name of a website by a company going by the name BathMagic based in Ohio. The company focuses on replacing and repairing old bathrooms at a fraction of the price normally used.
While the company does its goals well nowadays, it's initial website design left a lot to be desired.
Why the website design is rotten initially
- Poor color coordination.
- Hard to read fonts, including Comic Sans.
- Low-quality images.
- Limiting frames that minimize the site to a small window of the screen.
- Poor choice of images as well as it did not seem professional.
- They overhauled the website to a much more professional cleaner design.
- Easier to read fonts are now added.
- Higher quality images.