The Washington Post
The Washington Post is a major American daily newspaper founded on December 6, 1877. It is the largest newspaper published in Washington, D.C., the capital city of the United States, and has a particular emphasis on national politics. Its slogan "Democracy Dies in Darkness" appears on its masthead. Daily broadsheet editions are printed for the District of Columbia, Maryland, and Virginia.
Why They're Rotten
- Anti-gamer as they made claims that video games was causing a huge cause for unemployment.
- Mismanagement at the workplace.
- In November 2016, the Post published a story that relied heavily on a report by PropOrNot, an anonymous internet group that seeks to expose what it calls Russian propaganda. PropOrNot published a list of websites they called "bona-fide 'useful idiots'" of the Russian government.
- They are very anti-GamerGate. They even admitted to GamerGate being a highly successful (harassment/alt-right/insert-awful thing etc) movement.
- They misinform readers quite often.
- Even with a strong female character like Lara Croft, they were still unsatisfied.
- They were part of the group who opposed Pravaduh - Elon Musk's universal version of DeepFreeze.
- They linked GamerGate to the alt-right movement.
- They used a satirical website called Clickhole as a source. The results were disastrous and they had to correct it.
- They hired a person who was involved in the occult to write down religious articles.
- They are pretty sexist as they published an article titled "Why can't we hate men?''.
- One of their journalists attended a off the books meeting with the Democrats that George Soros was involved in. And when caught the Washington post denied all knowledge of her.
- White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders denounced the Washington Post for publishing a rumor that Melania Trump did not live in the White House, but in a Washington D.C. suburban home with her parents.
- Winston Churchill was “one of the great mass murderers of the 20th century”, (Winston Churchill DID NOT DO A MASS MURDER) so claims the Washington Post which has elected to publish a piece by outspoken Indian politician Shashi Tharoor, a long-serving and enthusiastic critic of Britain.
- A Washington Post poll of likely voters in the Alabama U.S. Senate race that shows liberal Democrat Doug Jones with a three-point lead over conservative Republican Roy Moore, 50 percent to 47 percent, was based on a methodology that includes an oversampling of Democrat voters.
- In an apparent effort to appease the left-wing Twitter mob, they quickly rewrote its front page State of the Union headline.
- Very anti-Trump and they even compared him to Hitler, along with the claim that he urinated on Russian prostitutes.
- They called spin classes too thin and too white showing that they are bigoted to those who are not overweight or colored.
- They left out the fact that the Pulse Nightclub shooting being committed by a radical Muslim.
- They supported James Gunn despite his pedophile related tweets.
- They called The Lion King 2019 remake pro white supremacy. Yes, The Lion King remake in 2019 is not that good, but how can you accuse a movie without evidence?!
- The Washington Post is promoting accusations the Hungarian government is “hatemongering” against billionaire open borders activist George Soros – accusations made by a group Soros is funding.