TheSoul Publishing (The Russian name: AdMe) is a Russian independent digital company who knows for their YouTube channels, like 5-Minute Crafts, BRIGHT SIDE, ACTUALLY HAPPENED, and SMART BANANA. The company is notorious for being specializes in clickbait so they have an extremely bad reputation.
Why They're Rotten
- They are known to use clickbait. Tons of clickbait can be found on their channel, all of their channels utilize clickbait just to earn a quick buck.
- They are known to steal stuff from websites like Reddit. For example, on their ACTUALLY HAPPENED channel, they made a video called "I broke up with my girlfriend because of potatoes" was stolen from Reddit.
- They can't take criticism. For example, they delete your comment if you say that the ACTUALLY HAPPENED stories are fake.
- They make a bunch of unnecessary spinoff channels based on 5-Minute Crafts. In fact, as of right now they have over 130 of these spinoff channels.
- They have so many channels that if you combine all of their channels to one, they'll have over 500 million subscribers altogether.
- They are really greedy. Probably why they made a bunch of channels.
- They go for quantity over quality.
- Their 5-Minute Crafts channel has life hacks, if you could even call them that, which the majority of them look awful.
- They use the same hacks, over and over again.
- They are pretty stupid. For example, on their "SMART" BANANA channel, they said that there is a black hole in the middle of the Earth.
- Their 7-Second Riddles channel just has a bunch of generic riddles.
- Sometimes, they like re-use the stuff they already did before
- The ACTUALLY HAPPENED stories are just scripts which are stories to make it sound like they are in a teenager's perspective.
- Some of their channel names are cringeworthy, their SMART BANANA's channel name used to be SMART IS THE NEW SEXY, which is a cringeworthy title.
- They upload over 500 videos per month on YouTube so they can earn money quicker.
- Part of their website's descriptions says, "We focus on the bright side of life", when some of their content is dark toned.
- Their whole purpose of "Focusing on the bright side of life." is pretty much political correctness.
- Even worse, YouTube sometimes even trends their content.
- Most of their channels and video names are in ALL CAPS, if it wasn't clickbait enough.
- They create sub and like bots which probably explains why their channels have so much subscribers and why their videos have a questionable amount of likes.
- They steal some thumbnails from other YouTubers like Infographics Show.
- They even like to steal content from other people.
- Their video editing is poor.
- They have over 500 million subscribers from all of their channels combined.
- They are basically printing millions of dollars a month from YouTube, Facebook, and other social media sources.
- Their older content is much better than their newer content.