I posted a note on why this page has a cleanup tag about a month ago. It has been a month and I am not sure how the page can be improved. There is a lack of valid points.
- Sure that’s valid, since it’s reputation for being used for pornography causes some people to think OnlyFans is a porn site, but it is really used by SFW content creators too.
- Not really valid because it is the content creators who set the price (userbase related), and no one is forcing you to pay for content subscriptions.
- That is semi valid. But it isn’t unique to OnlyFans, as almost every website that hosts user created pornography faces issues with child sexual abuse material and involuntary pornography being posted on it. I’m not too sure how well their staff are doing responding to reports though.
- They already canceled that decision.
- It’s not really their fault that they sometimes may accept a fake ID for verification
- Sure that’s valid.
- Sure that’s valid
- This isn’t really their fault as these are risks to creating pornography in general. Also, it is the creator’s decision to post content beyond their comfort zone.
so removing the points I mentioned as being invalid, there are really only 4 points that remain, with only one (the one regarding fraud) being a strong point.