Susan Diane Wojcicki (born in July 5, 1968) is an American tech executive who has been a Google employee since 1999 and YouTube's CEO since February 5th, 2014. She created her channel on September 21st, 2013 and has over 100K subscribers. Ever since she became CEO, YouTube went downhill.
Why She's Rotten
- She's the greedy CEO who is one of the main causes of YouTube's decline.
- Her guidelines are way too strict and are considered unfair censorship and demonetization (such as firearm-related channels, "abusive" words).
- Because of how's she destroying Youtube, her social media posts are flooded with negative comments demanding her to resign and saying that she is the worst CEO of YouTube. Currently, a Change.org petition created by disgruntled YouTuber Spencer Karter calling for her to be fired or to resign, even though Change.org does literally nothing to make it actually happen.
- She supported Logan Paul even though he broke several guidelines, yet she targets and bans YouTubers like SuperMarioLogan for making adult plush videos, and Mumkey Jones just for making fun of a hateful video.
- She stopped hiring white and Asian males for technical positions so she could "improve diversity in the workplace," which is blatantly racist.
- She is a huge hypocrite; claims to be against Article 13, yet she does nothing about all the false copyright claims on the site.
- At December 2020 to January 2021, she did almost nothing to curb the massive spike of bullying and doxxing incidents that happened in YouTube at that time.
- She claims to improve YouTube yet it's clear nothing's actually being done about it.
- Her insufferability extends to the fact that she knows nothing about age ratings through not showing any concern towards serious issues on the platform like the YouTube Kids Cartoons until YouTube got sued by the FCC and demanded to censor mature contents for violating COPPA.
- Allegedly, she is using like bots on her own videos on her own YouTube channel.
- She had YouTube remove community captions instead of trying to improve it. What's worse is that she finished removing them at the week surrounding World Sight Day 2020.
- She admitted that YouTube Rewind 2018 was bad.
- She apologized for the verification removal.
- She donated 200,000 trees on TeamTrees.org
- As stated above, she is against Article 13 despite hypocrisy.