Stormfront is a Holocaust denying, white nationalist, white supremacist, antisemitic neo-Nazi Internet forum, and the Web's first major racial hate/Alt-right site. It is also playing a growing part in Islamophobia.
Stormfront began as an online bulletin board system in the early 1990s before being established as a website in 1996 by former Ku Klux Klan leader and white supremacist Don Black. It received national attention in the United States in 2000 after being featured as the subject of a documentary, Hate.com. Stormfront has been the subject of controversy after being removed from French, German, and Italian Google indexes, for targeting an online Fox News poll on racial segregation, and for having political candidates as members. Its prominence has grown since the 1990s, attracting attention from watchdog organizations that oppose racism and antisemitism.
Why It's so Rotten
- Extremely racist and pro anti-semitic.
- Many members are connected to heinous crimes such as murder.
- In fact, it is the murder capital of the Internet. The terrorist Anders Behring Breivik was a member of Stormfront got inspiration from it to commit the van bomb detonation.
- They are more than happy to debunk and falsely criticize Martin Luther King whenever they get the chance.
- Even the founder, Don Black’s son Derek disowned the site and rejected white supremacy.
- Very paranoid and borderline preposterous conspiracy theories happen on the site.
- Ironically, the site prohibits the use of threats of violence and racial slurs.
- Their site's design is pretty much outdated for 2019's standards.
- There are some idiotic posts that can be funny to read, but they are rare.
- They actually admitted Ethnic Cleansing and White Law were terrible games.