Stormfront is a Holocaust-denying, white nationalist, white supremacist, antisemitic neo-Nazi Internet forum, and the Web's first major racial hate/Alt-right site. It is also playing a growing part in Islamophobia.
Stormfront began as an online bulletin board system in the early 1990s before being established as a website in 1996 by former Ku Klux Klan leader and white supremacist Don Black. It received national attention in the United States in 2000 after being featured as the subject of a documentary, Hate.com. Stormfront has been the subject of controversy after being removed from French, German, and Italian Google indexes, for targeting an online Fox News poll on racial segregation, and for having political candidates as members. Its prominence has grown since the 1990s, attracting attention from watchdog organizations that oppose racism and antisemitism.
Why It's Rotten
- The site is extremely racist, anti-semitic and islamophobic that strongly promotes Neo-Nazism, Holocaust denial, and another white supremacist/white nationalist ideologies.
- Many members are connected to the Ku Klux Klan and other high profiles hate groups that had committed heinous crimes such as murder and hate crimes.
- In fact, it is the murder capital of the Internet. The terrorist Anders Behring Breivik (perpetrator of the 22 July 2011 terrorist attacks on capital Oslo and Utøya in Norway, killing 77 people) was a member of Stormfront who got inspiration from it to commit the van bomb detonation.
- They are more than happy to debunk and falsely criticize Martin Luther King whenever they get the chance as the site supports racial segregation. They even had the website MartinLutherKing.org just to defame and lie about his accomplishments.
- Even the founder, Don Black’s son Derek disowned the site and rejected white supremacy.
- They promote very hateful, paranoid, and borderline preposterous conspiracy theories that have been widely debunked.
- Ironically, the site prohibits the use of threats of violence and racial slurs.
- Their site's design is laughably outdated and seemed to be stuck in the late 90s/early 2000s.
- Due to how racist the website is, it is not any better than N*ggermania and other hate sites.
- There are some idiotic and often humorous posts that can be funny to read, but they are rare.
- They actually admitted Ethnic Cleansing and White Law were terrible games.