Jump to navigation Jump to search
SiteJabber is a web review site to find trustworthy sites and to avoid scam sites.
Why Their Business Is Rotten
- They remove many bad reviews on some sites and remove many good reviews on other sites, usually without warning, something that people complained about.
- There are a massive amount of fake reviews and they never do anything about those reviews.
- They even post some fake reviews on small business websites and demand money to remove most of the negative reviews.
- So many reviews that are outright lying and are unreliable on this site and people even mark them as "helpful".
- The community can sometimes be more toxic than TrustPilot at certain topics.
- However, the community can sometimes be better than TrustPilot at another topic.
- The goal of rating sites that are scams or malicious seems to be drifted off and seems more of a generic company rating site, with the problem that companies don't like bad rating because they directly affect their image.
- They actually think that the site example.com is a T-shirt site and no, this isn't a joke! Go to this page to see it yourself.
- They made a review on they're own website saying that is good which is ironic since the website has fake reviews.
- The ability to review sites is an awesome concept but executed poorly just like TheTopTens.
- Its userbase is also not as bad as TheTopTens as well.