Jump to navigation Jump to search
Screen Rant is a YouTube channel and a website that is part of ThePremium, a series of websites/channels that covers pop culture (video games, TV shows, and movies).
Why They're Rotten
- They produce a ton of Clickbait Videos.
- Bad editing across all of their videos.
- They frequently overuse images of Riley from Inside Out in their video thumbnails, to the point where it's an obsession.
- From 2014 to 2016, they kept making "Adult Joke" videos over and over again, which always had the same jokes, mostly the Frozen "foot size" joke.
- They heavily pander towards SJWs.
- They mocked Asians in the thumbnail of the video "10 Popular Cartoon Rip Offs That Actually Exist".
- Also, the "knock-off" is actually a YouTube parody, not a Chinese ripoff.
- They often make videos and articles about subjects they clearly know nothing about and do little-to-no research.
- Like the other channels owned by ThePremium, their thumbnails often steal art from other users without credit.
- They're addicted to Disney and other popular animated properties.
- Terrible and lazy animation parodies of movies with jokes similar to Netflix's Big Mouth. ("Coincidence? I think not!" - Bernie, The Incredibles)
- They constantly make whiny blogs for a little-to-no reason at all.
- Most of their videos are very informative.
- The pitch meetings are super funny.