Rooster Teeth Productions, LLC (d/b/a Rooster Teeth) is an American media and entertainment company headquartered in Austin, Texas. Founded in 2003 by Burnie Burns, Matt Hullum, Geoff Ramsey, Jason Saldaña, Gus Sorola, and Joel Heyman. Rooster Teeth is a subsidiary of Otter Media, which is a subsidiary of WarnerMedia Entertainment, a division of AT&T's WarnerMedia.
Why They Are Now Rotten
- Very involved in corporate shilling.
- A toxic community runs rampant.
- They support corrupt voice actors and they were responsible for kicking Vic of RWBY.
- The forum moderators are even inept at doing their jobs.
- Very greedy. When they started losing money due to their SocJus actions, they started raising prices which led to many people leaving the site.
- They also insult their own audience.
- Unpaid labor.
- They even blamed Gamergate for Trump's inauguration.
- They encourage doxxing and threats to people who disagree with them That Umbrella Guy was one such target from them due to his istandwithvic stance and for his anti sjw nature to the point his home has been vandalized and he has recieved multiple death threats from kickvic supporters.
- Clickbait is more rampant now.