Radical Black Lives Matter
Disclaimer: This page does not support police brutality. The page is against it. It only talks about rabid ones on social media.
Black Lives Matter (also known as BLM for short) is an international social movement primarily headquartered in the United States. The movement claims to protest against the unfair treatment of African Americans by the police and other aspects of society. In July 2013, the movement began with the use of the hashtag #BlackLivesMatter on social media after the acquittal of George Zimmerman in the shooting death of African-American teen Trayvon Martin 17 months earlier, in February 2012. It has no formal hierarchy save for the founders and is a decentralized network of activists.
This page will focus on the radical supporters, not every single BLM supporter acts like this.
Why It's Rotten
Note: This only focuses on the radical members.
- Despite labeling itself as "pro-equality", it has begun to move away from its original intent of fixing racial injustice in the legal system towards African Americans and has focused more on oppressing and demonizing white people and the police, this is especially common after George Floyd's death in Minneapolis.
- Like Social Justice Warriors, there are people in the movement that follow the "with us or against us" mentality, meaning that doing so much as to disagree with the movement could result in getting called "racist", blacklisted, etc.
- In fact, most of them are Social Justice Warriors.
- They enforce terrible ideologies such as "all white people are racist", "there are no good cops", and even "you can not be racist against white people".
- They oversimplify the issues of police brutality, claiming it's because the police has a secret plan to kill all black people.
- After George Floyd's unfortunate death, many involved in BLM began to riot and turned cities like Seattle, Portland, New York City, Chicago, Kenosha and Minneapolis itself into dystopias of violence that went on for months and even allied with Antifa to destroy property.
- The rioters even set fire to an apartment with people still inside.
- As a result of the rioting (and actual peaceful protesting in some places), it is possible that they caused cases during the then ongoing Coronavirus pandemic to increase as some reported that they had tested positive for the virus while ignoring social distancing and not wearing masks, as well as burning and looting in public areas forcing people to remain outside where the virus could have spread in large occupied areas.
- They are extremely against the police, even going as far as calling for them to be defunded (which will cause many officers to be laid off and limit what crimes they can respond to) or even abolished entirely. Yes. Nobody to stop criminals, allowing them to run free and cause mayhem or worse yet have the military taking over the Police roles. If you want show why military taking over police jobs is a bad idea look about the Peterloo massacre.
- On August 10, 2020, two months after the protests, looters in Chicago came back to loot stores as a way to go against police. Over 100 people were arrested.
- Some people in the movement, such as Skai Jackson even go as far as to dox people for petty reasons like politically incorrect jokes (one of which was a 13 year old who was expelled from school and got both of their parents fired from their jobs) when they are just jokes and don't determine whether the person in question is actually a racist.
- Jennifer Scheurle, who is a Guild Wars 2 Lead Game Designer blamed someone for white supremacy over Vehicular Assault. When really it was Dawit Kelete who is Black that did it yet she defended him. You know, you screwed up when you defend a criminal just because they are black and blamed someone else for the crime they did not commit.
- Mat Brunet (AniMat) calls JonTron mentally ill just because he does not agree with the movement.
- Even back then, one of the founders, Patrisse Cullors, admitted that they are trained Marxists.
- The rioters believe that what they're doing is "for the greater good", in reality, their rioting only destroys black communities and makes everything worse.
- They take their opposition towards their counterprotest, All Lives Matter to the extreme. Even going as far as to kill a mother just for saying it and calling supporters of it racist.
- Hypocrisy. They hate white supremacist groups like the Ku Klux Klan yet they act exactly like them with their racism against white people and their acts of violence (before the mid 1900s and their regulation by government figures).
- Twitter has become a very big hive mind for the movement, filled with people glorifying the riots, hate speech against white people and attacks against the police.
- Ironically some users like Mat Brunet (AniMat) support this group despite being white which by that logic they're fighting against their own race.
- They caused the actual legal system to become corrupt in some places. For example, a couple in St. Louis pulled their guns on a group of "protesters" that were trespassing on their private property when they clearly saw a sign saying that entry is prohibited. The protesters were seen as innocent while the couple was charged for "making threats" when they were rightfully defending their property.
- They give sane black activists a bad name due to their anti-white rhetoric and rioting.
- Because of the aforementioned reason, even many black people hate this movement and distance themselves from it.
- They are kicking white people out of their homes in Seattle and burning down white churches which shows they want black supremacy, something that Martin Luther King Jr. declared was just as bad as white supremacy.
- Try to justify their looting and arson of stores by saying its for reparations and that insurance would take care of it. However not every store owner has insurance. One bar that a black man spent his entire life savings on was burned to the ground during the Minneapolis riots, ruining him.
- When a 5 year old white boy named Cannon Hinnant was murdered by a black man named Darius Sessoms, a FB page dedicated to bailing Darius out was created while the deceased child and the grieving family were mocked. It should be noted that the FB page was a troll group but it attracted a lot of BLM supporters that were being serious about it.
- Despite the riots and even burning down buildings, the mainstream media including CNN are doing their best to hide the chaos and refer to it as "peaceful protests."
- Rioters also march into neighborhoods at night making loud chants, keeping people awake and being nuisances.
The Only Redeeming Qualities
- The movement was better in the past when it was truly pro-equality, primarily in its earlier years.
- Even to this day, there are some sane people in the movement that condemn the riots and hate speech against white people and the police.
- The fact black people are leaving the movement as stated above shows BLM doesn't speak for black people.
- The pathetic attempt at hiding the chaos and arson and looting of BLM has further shown why the mainstream media can't be trusted.
- The riots, vandalism, and loud abonoxious noises, along with the mainstream media and certain politiicans siding with it, have become massive red pills for several people, forcing them to see how the far-left really behaves, and turning liberals against them.