Warning! This article is NSFW!
This article may contain content unsuitable for readers under eighteen years or older.
Objectophiles are people who have a sexual attraction towards objects. Individuals with this attraction may have strong feelings of love and commitment to certain items or structures of their fixation. For some, sexual or close emotional relationships with humans are incomprehensible.
Why They're Rotten
- First off, how can they make love with objects if it's impossible to do so? Especially if it involves anthropomorphic objects like cars (such as Lightning McQueen from Cars), cups (such as Cuphead), trains (such as Thomas the Tank Engine) and food (such as the cookies from Cookie Run).
- It's not helping when some inanimate objects have a human appearance such as an android (a robot with a human appearance) or a toy. You know we're talking about certain characters who happen to be simple inanimate objects that fall into this category like 2B from NieR: Automata, Woody from Toy Story, Penny from RWBY, Wildstyle from The Lego Movie, etc. So they are using their human appearance as an excuse.
- Sometimes, they extend to other paraphilias as well such as pedophilia (because of characters like Jeffy from SuperMarioLogan) or zoophilia (like Freddy Fazbear from Five Nights at Freddy's).
- Some do shippings that are considered objectophilia like Elsa x Olaf which is a Frozen ship as you may guess.
- What they are doing is considered embarrassing. Especially when you see them online.
- They use the idiotic "objects are safe in comparison to humans" ideology (yeah, not kidding). Even though some objects are dangerous like let's say an object were to fall down on a human, or sharp objects (knife, razor etc.). This would make some of them misanthropes.
- Some are traumatized by humans themselves due to bad experience when they don't seem to realize that it's not going to happen all the time since some human you would meet won't give you a bad experience.
- Like the pedophiles and the zoophiles, they also try to attach themselves to join the LGBT community when the LGBT community only consists of people and not inanimate objects.