Vic Mignogna is a voice actor who works at Funimation. He received an award "best actor" last 2007. One of Mignogna's career goals was "to record at all of the major places where dubbing is done". Following the English release of Dragon Ball Super: Broly, which prominently features Mignogna's vocal work on January 16, 2019, some accusations of sexual harassment began to surface against Vic Mignogna. There are rumors that Mignogna kissed, groped and made unwanted comments to fans without their consent, some of whom were underage according to some multiple accounts of twitter. Vic's situation is getting worse, as Monica Rial and Jamie Marchi also accused Vic of sexual harassment last February 2019, and as a result, Vic's contract got terminated and Funimation publicly confirmed that they had ended professional ties with Mignogna on February 11, 2019. Ever since the "Vic Mignogna Controversy", it spawned a toxic hatedom.
Why Vic Should Follow Naofumi's Footsteps in Order to Get His Revenge and Victory
- It mostly comes from the Funimation Fandom, including the company itself.
- They dehumanize him because of some sexual assault incidents, which turns to be "false accusation of sexual harassment".
- A majority of his haters are SJWs for inconsequential basis.
- Some toxic haters failed to realize that Vic just hugged a girl in a convention center. Just because he hugged a girl doesn't mean he committed sexual assault.
- They're part of the #KickVic campaign, what else is there to say?
- This hatedom is similar to Michael Jackson's hatedom. As Both communities accuse both Vic and Jackson for crimes they did not commit, destroying both reputations and careers of the said victims, and believe the lies of Template:Awful, and Funimation.
- Speaking of Leaving Neverland and Funimation, they also believe Monica Rial's lies.
- When Vic got fired by Funimation, his toxic haters celebrated that event with awful insults.
- Some are even anti-christians because he's a Christian as well as the Baby Boomer Hatedom because he's a baby boomer .
- They falsely labeled him "homophobic" even though he isn't. In fact, many of his friends are gay.
- They will even get aggressive against those who care about having a more balanced viewpoint. Case in point: the Animesuperhero forum moderator Light Lucario deleted a post by the user Master Knight DH for talking about Vic at all in anything resembling a positive light, even though the post was generally calling out FUNimation adding chauvinism into their dub of Dragon Ball Super. Also worth mentioning is that Light Lucario remarked about having autism and she is willing to ignore Chris Sabat's willingness to abuse with "autistic" and "cancer" as insults.
- GameFAQs' moderation team has joined in on being anti-Vic to disturbing degrees. As can be witnessed from what happened with this topic, they had deleted a previous new topic responding to the previous one being closed at less than 20 posts, something that forced Destroyer53, who had previously promised to not make any new topics about the Vic case, to make a special case around that, only for the mods to close this same topic anyway, all on the grounds that there was "no news about the case" despite Vic's appeals getting in providing hard evidence to the contrary.
- They even want anime studios do redub his lines such as this one.
- They mock him by deliberately mispronouncing his surname based on spelling; "Mig-nog-nah" rather than "Min-yah-nah".
- Let's point out some irony in the hatedom. They dislike Vic yet they don't seem to be bothered that Vic has voiced characters they may like such as Edward from Fullmetal Alchemist, Ikkaku from Bleach, Rohan from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Qrow from RWBY, Broly from Dragon Ball, Junpei from Persona, E-123 Omega from Sonic the Hedgehog, Eld Gin from Attack on Titan, Peter from Black Butler, etc.
- They attack, insult, and even mock people who support or defend Vic.
- They also believe people who like Vic as misogynistic
- They also believe that people who support Vic only support him since he voice Edward in Fullmetal Alchemist, so by their standard's they support Monica only because she voice Froppy in My Hero Academia.
- It's 2020 and they're still beating the dead horse.
- They're even claiming to have evidence from far back as 2003 to convince people to hate him.
- They also keep on calling him words like "Creep" and "Asshole" at him.
- If you tell them how Monica or other #KickVic Supporters ruined his career you'll find responds saying Vic ruined his own career.
- Some are even claiming him to be a COVID-19/Coronavirus Denier just because he made fun of fans who took mask way too seriously.
- They want Funko Pop not sponsor him because of this.
- Some also use his supporters as an excuse to dislike him.
What Saves Them From Vic's Revenge (Redeeming Qualities)
- Few haters of Vic apologized to him and regretted their actions as they realized that Vic himself is still innocent. As a result, they redeemed themselves by turning to either "healthy haters" or "healthy fans".
- After their redemption, they criticize Funimation. Why? Because they want to give Vic Mignogna the respect and the justice that he deserves.