WARNING! This article is NSFL!
This article may contain content that is disturbing, including themes of rape, murder, abuse, suicide, drugging, crime, disaster, tragedy, etc.
Brittany Johnson, better known online as Lovely Peaches is a 20-year-old former Instagram and TikTok user. As of July 2020, her TikTok account has been banned, and as of August of the same year, her Instagram has been deleted.
In January 21, 2021, she got arrested for animal cruelty, and was released on February 5.
Why She's Rotten
- She's infamous for recording videos of herself eating poop or used tampons, slapping herself, and shoving things up her vagina. Due to potential violations of Miraheze's Content Policy, we can't link any examples.
- She would often invade Instagram Live streams and flash herself to the hosts and viewers. Notable victims are Malu Trevejo, Skai Jackson, Bhad Bhabie, and Suburban Prince.
- She also spammed Charli D'amelio's live stream with weird comments about Kim Kardashian's sex tape with Ray J.
- Speaking of D'Amelio, Peaches has harassed her and sent her shocking threats in DM's, including claiming she hired a 30-year-old pedophile to rape D'Amelio.
- Peaches has stalked Trevejo and claims to have broken into her home, publically sharing the whole thing.
- When Trevejo called her out on this, she played the victim card and asked why her "idol" would call her out like that.
- She also played the victim card on Charli D'amelio too.
- She seems to have a devoted and toxic fanbase that attacks anyone who says anything bad about her, and defend her repulsive actions as just "her being funny", which in itself is disturbing.
- She's openly admitted to abusing her daughter, Cora, including claiming she choked, hit, and sent her to prostitution.
- She's even made posts claiming to have killed Cora. Fortunately, users familiar with Peaches' content proved this false.
- Because of her actions, Cora was removed from her custody and sent to Peaches' father.
- However, in July 2020, Peaches' father gave her a visitation to Peaches, which resulted in him also losing custody of Cora's care, it is yet to be revealed if Cora was given to Peaches' sister or put up for adoption.
- It also is confirmed that Peaches never even had custody of Cora, ever! But, Peaches did have her for a few days after she gave birth to her until Peaches ran away.
- In one of her streams, she openly admitted to supporting pedophilia, stating it's sexuality when that is far from the truth.
- She cannot handle any sort of opinions, as she will treat Nicki Minaj like a goddess, and will attack ANYONE who will dare criticize her or collaborate with an artist whom Nicki has been or is in beef with.
- Her social media posts are rather weird or disgusting.
- For example, when someone on Twitter said it was their birthday, Peaches commented a video of gay porn!
- Her Instagram isn't any better, as one time, she literally posted a video of her twerking in front of a family! And to make matters worse, There were underaged children there!
- When it comes to music, She's a horrible singer, as proven by her song "Burnin' and Itchin'," which has garnered TikTok infamy.
- Her aggressive singing voice is very bad.
- She overuses auto-tune which makes her sound nasally and annoying.
- She even steals lyrics from people as she stole the intro from Megan Thee Stallion´s song ¨Cash Shit¨ in her song ¨He Mine¨.
- Her lyrics are pretty disgusting and feature her singing graphically about sex.
- Her music videos are very poorly made and just awful.
- Right before she deleted her Instagram, she recorded a final video where she openly said she hated her daughter, and admitting to the horrible abuse she inflicted on her.
- In January 19, 2021, she abused her new dog, Max, by kicking and choking them. Fortunately, only two days after abusing them, she got arrested and sentenced to jail for legit only a week!
- To make matters worse,only after 1 week after being sent to prison, She got bailed out!
The Only Redeeming Quality
- Her actions serve as an example of how internet personalities would do anything for clout.