Disclaimer The Following article describes the extremeist group of incels and while we do respect the wishes of desiring relationships and romance we do not condone any forms of violence or bigotry.
Incels (/ˈɪnsɛlz/ IN-selz), a portmanteau of "involuntary celibates", are members of an online subculture who define themselves as unable to find a romantic or sexual partner despite desiring one, a state they describe as inceldom.
Discussions in incel forums are often characterized by resentment, misogyny, misanthropy, self-pity, self-loathing, racism, a sense of entitlement to sex, and the endorsement of violence against sexually active people. The American nonprofit Southern Poverty Law Center described the subculture as "part of the online male supremacist ecosystem" that is included in their list of hate groups.
Estimates of the overall size of the subculture vary greatly. Incels are considered mostly male and heterosexual, but sources disagree about their ethnic makeup.
At least four mass murders, resulting in a total of 45 deaths, have been committed in North America by men who have either self-identified as incels or who had mentioned incel-related names and writings in their private writings or Internet postings. Incel communities have been criticized by the media and researchers for being misogynistic, encouraging violence, spreading extremist views, and radicalizing their members.
Why This Ideology's Rotten
- Some of the members get turned on by women being harmed violently or being killed in gruesome ways be it beheading or suicide.
- Stalking is very common amongst members.
- Some members have gone on rampages due to their advances being rejected.
- The vocabulary itself used doesn't make sense either.
- Very narrow-minded views to the world.
- Pedophillia is not uncommon amongst members.
- Neither is racism either.
- Very pro-euthanasia for all the wrong reasons.
- Sexual assault or harassment to women is very common.
- They often always cover up their flaws and blame outside factors out of their control.
- They can be extremely paranoid and cynical. Giving them a compliment is enough to make them angry, being kind to them as well 9 out of 10 can make them really angry and giving them advice is more than likely to fall on deaf ears.
- There are reasonable incels who do not spend all their time whining about women.
- They have made a point about the term incel being used very loosely amongst far left feminists and the mainstream media.
- They do also make a point that inceltears does tend to get very obsessed with every little innocuous thing incels do or don't
- Some of them do manage to get romantic relationships and friendships.
- They do have a point that introversion being used for popularity is very annoying.
- Their hatred towards Jeremy Meeks does have merit to their argument as girls chasing bad boy cliche has been shown to be proven as harmful and could lead them into getting killed.
- They have also made a good point that inceltears and justneckbeard users do cross the line such as when the founder of inceltears doxxed a member of the community only to be banned. And neckeaberthings casually bashing of nerd culture.
Tips for those who are unlucky in the field of romance.
- Not all women do think alike. Not even those "seducement rules" do apply to all women.
- Being unlucky in the field of romance doesn't mean you should be pessimistic about yourself and your life. Go and lean towards fields you're good at, find new interests to yourself and do what you like. Remember that everybody lives a different life.
- Not every person whose are lucky in the field of romance are happy about it either.
- The type of girls you like (maybe) isn't the one you would find romance with.
- Maybe you have problems that makes you unlucky about it. Improve yourself and be a better person, while not being obessive about the matter, (maybe) you'll get a great chance with somebody.
- Suicide Club (Now defunct)
References and incel threads.