Jump to navigation Jump to search
While toxic haters exist, they can still make petitions dedicated to hatred, many of which are found on Change.org.
Why It's Rotten
- They share similarities with hate art, hate lists, and hate memes.
- Most of the time, they don’t provide any valid reason to why they’re doing this.
- Diving deeper, these petitions can also involve wishing a ban on a certain subject for invalid reasons. If you ask us, we know a good example: Anime Haters.
- Not only that but they also make these petitions to remove a certain character from a certain series (i.e Gabi Braun from Attack on Titan, Minoru Mineta from My Hero Academia, the list goes on) simply because they loathe them, it takes more reasons to request removal of a certain character than just hatred!
- Some make petitions to even cancel upcoming shows/video games/animes/cartoons/movies/etc. for laughable reasons, yes really.
- Never attempt to call them out otherwise they’ll try to shame you (for often stupid reasons).
- By any means, do NOT attempt to peek at the comments, cause they aren’t any better.
- Want an infamous hate petition?, then why not take a look at this one.
- Demonizers are pretty common when it comes to these petitions.
- Adding on to that, they put a lot of bias in them.
- A large portion of them only makes these petitions just to appeal as edgy.
- Although rare, but some people who are involved in these petitions may have a tendency to bandwagon their opinions.
- Pointing out the obvious, they’re abusing the purpose of Change.org.
- Because of these, they were powerful enough to bring down a lot of communities.
- A lot of the time, the people who make these petitions often utilize invalid excuses just to attempt to find their way out. Examples include “It’s everywhere”, “It ruined my childhood”, or “the fanbase is toxic”.
- Although rare, some have succeeded.
The Only 3 Redeeming Qualities
- They do have a point about the subject having defects.
- A few of them can be hilarious depending on your view.
- Some hate petitions are justified such as this.