(Redirected from Geeks + Gamers)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jeremy Griggs (born March 8, 1979), who is known as Geeks + Gamers is an Anti-SJW commentary channel run by him and multiple people. He is infamous for being an Alt-Right and an obsessive Anti-SJW.
Why He's Rotten
- He's just another one of those generic Obsessive Anti-SJW commentary channels, along with Jeremy Hambley and Brooks Heatherly.
- Like Mat Brunet taking his hate on Trump too seriously, he takes his hatred on Carol Danvers and Brie Larson way too seriously by consistently making videos ranting on them.
- He, along with Jeremy Hambley, is one of the main contributors of the Captain Marvel drama.
- His channel likes to milk content for money as he tends to upload at least 4-6 videos a day, showing that he cares only about money and not making quality videos.
- Hypocrisy: He claims to not care about Captain Marvel, yet he milks over 100 videos on the movie, as stated by Cult of Dusty.
- He complained over SJWs not complaining over the delay of Metroid Prime 4! So, why you're complaining about it? You should be happy that it did not happen.
- Like some other obsessive Anti-SJW channels, he overuses the "Crying liberal" lady in his templates.
- He's also a misogynist as he complained over Marvel making a female-lead team.
- He also bullied a user (Ryan Kinel) on his website for having negative Geek points.
- He's transphobic, in one video showcasing a trans woman having a meltdown at the GameStop over being called "sir", he misgendered her, and in the video's title, incorrectly refers to her as a transgender man. Trans men are female-to-male, not male-to-female, those are trans women.