Jump to navigation Jump to search
GamesRadar+ is an entertainment website dedicated to video game-related news, previews and reviews, that is owned by Future Publishing (a subsidiary of Future plc).
Why They Are Rotten
- They stated that new games are better than the old games in a dismissive way.
- They are encouraging developers to sacrifice gameplay in exchange for unnecessary romance mechanics.
- They are extremely pro-social justice and even if a developer caves in their outlandish demands they are still not pleased.
- They create multiple misleading clickbait articles.
- They even lowered the score for Mortal Kombat 11 for being violent yet they gave Grand Theft Auto V a 5 out of 5, which is violent also! (Note: it doesn't mean we hate the game, we're just saying that it's hypocritical for them to give a violent video game a low score yet give a violent video game a high score too.)
- They attacked anybody who criticized the 2016 GhostBusters reboot.
- They defend SJW type games and games that aren't fun despite the point of entertainment is to be enjoyed.
- They called Nerf battles "simulated murder".
- Edge Magazine was corrupted by them as they now publish articles and have creative control on what they put out.
- They host the Golden Joystick Awards, which is ruined by them. They even nominated Epic Games for "Studio of the Year", which Epic the other hand does not deserve the nomination after the anti consumer practices which includes the Epic Games Store.