Jump to navigation Jump to search
Doxxing is the act of posting a person's personal information online for all to see and is highly illegal.
Why It's Rotten
- Posting someone's personal information is an invasion of privacy.
- It can lead to identity theft, swatting, people getting the victim fired and overall ruin someone's life.
- It's a popular tactic SJWs do on social media to get back at people for "wrongthink." The tweet shown has a member of Antifa wanting to dox Trump supporters.
- Another example happened back in May 2020 when a Nicki Minaj fan doxxed popular music chart user @chartdata for not updating about the Say So vs Savage battle for #1 on the Billboard Hot 100.
- Even though it's illegal, Jack Dorsey, the CEO of Twitter encourages it if it against the "right" people. The Antifa member faced no repercussions for her actions and actually gloated about getting off scott free.
- Not only is it illegal, but it's also dangerous as the victim can be at risk of getting hurt or even killed.
- Even children aren't safe. Skai Jackson doxxed a thirteen year old boy and got him expelled from school. His parents even lost their jobs because of her.
- As shown above, the person doxxed may not be the the only person that suffers as people close to the victim can suffer as well.
- Some event want to dox others for very petty reasons. Adam Sessler encouraged doxxing as a way to deal with rude people online. Newsflash Adam, muting and blocking exists.
- Like the hypocrites they are, SJWs will whine and cry if it happens to them, even when they commit crimes that get their information put on a criminal record for anyone to see.
- It's a popular tactic for ResetERA against developers that don't cater to them.
Known Doxxers and Dox Encouragers
- Adam Sessler
- Amber Heard
- Kaylyn Saucedo
- Leigh Alexander
- Members of ResetERA
- Members of KiwiFarms
- Skai Jackson (2020-present)
- The Anonnymous