Jump to navigation Jump to search
Death Threats are threats made from people to kill another person, company, and even on fictional contents. This is considered a terrible move towards multiple communities.
Why This Move Is Rotten
- As said in the introduction above, many toxic people use this move upon people, companies, franchises, and fictional content such as for characters, things, and places.
- They'll say mean stuff in death threats such as, "Go to Hell!", "I'm gonna kill you", "I hope you die!", etc.
- Death threats can happen on cyberbullying, regular bullying, moments of violence, etc.
- When it happens on people, some of those victims can be negatively influenced by them which can cause them to suffer from emotional, physical, social, and mental health problems. Some even think about attempting suicide. However some people are able to ignore them for good and find ways to get over death threats by finding help on relatives, friends, and even psychologists and therapists.
- If a person does get killed (or kill themselves) because of death threats, toxic fans and/or haters will be happy that the victim dies, which is basically disrespecting the dead. The same thing can happen for fictional characters.
- They send death threats on specific celebrities mainly because how popular they are, for no other logic reason and accuse them for breaking the law, when most of them have nothing to do with crimes, social issues, violence, illegal drugs, porn, etc.
- They make hateful petitions for them to die which don't work that way because that will not make them happier people.
- A person who does send death threats and kills the victim can have very terrible consequences. They would have be forced to pay thousands to millions of money as a fee to the government and even be sent to prison for an arranged amount of time or for the rest of their lives.
- When it comes to franchises they make ridiculous petitions to destroy them just because of a bad movie, television series, video games, songs, characters, merchandises, etc. How is that going to end a franchise based on a huge dislike of one of those things??
- Some even send death threats on others who actually like that specific franchise they hate. This also includes the creators of that franchise.
- When it happens on companies, the death threateners also make plans and stupid petitions to destroy companies due to bad products of entertainment, health, technology, etc. Just because you don't like these specific products doesn't mean you should wish death on those companies.
- They also send those threats to companies that own and acquire other companies (such as Disney), which will end in a bad significance because the other companies could die off too.
- SJWs also do this, they will send death threats to anyone who remotely pisses them off.
- When it happens on fictional media, they wish for a character, location, or thing to die off and even make hate memes and hate art of them being murdered, slaughtered, eaten up, bombed down, etc.
- Some of them are Religious Nut-Jobs and make terrible prayers and wishes for their deity to kill a victim, even if they're innocent. Some even do it on petitions (We know the word, "petition" is getting a bit annoying, but it's true).
- Speaking of which, a Baptist pastor in New Zealand wished for a gay Christian author to commit suicide (he did not actually do it, but you see how horrific these words can be). Another example is when pastor Steven Anderson said he hoped Kaitlyn Jenner's heart explodes.
- They will backlash anyone who defends someone/something being plagued by death threats.
- Some fans and haters will even continue to send death threats on something/someone that's already dead or defunct.
- They often overreact and will often give a stronger comeuppance by wishing the said user to kill themself or wish to murder the said person directly, which is often too much than the actual act of the said user.
- Some of them justify this move by calling it "frEe sprEEcH", "CENsoRsHiP", wrongfully call them "butthurt" and call them out for being sensitive. Actually, death threats are not protected as free speech, they are crimes and you can get arrested for that.