Jump to navigation Jump to search
Christine Weick (born 1964) is a Christian Fundamentalist and a Moral Guardian.
Why She's Rotten
- As stated above, she is a Christian Fundamentalist, and a Moral Guardian.
- She is very homophobic, not surprising from a religious extremist.
- She is also an Islamophobe, as she interrupted the Texas Muslim Capitol Day speaker and insulting the religion.
- She thinks Monster Energy drinks are Satanic.
- She falsely accused Katy Perry of being Satanic and supports Illuminati and even attacked and harrased Katy Perry's father for "leading his daughter the wrong way". We kid you not.
- She thinks she has the right to judge everyone who disagrees with her and or/criticize her. No, even Jesus Christ wouldn't give you the right to do that as said in Matthew 7:1-5 "Do not judge, or you too will be judged". "For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you". "How can you say to your brother, `Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye?". "You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye". It also goes to show that she cannot take the slightest form of criticism.
- She forces everyone to believe her beliefs by shoving it down everyone's throats.
- She gives Christians a very, very bad name.