Casino Rewards online gambling sites
Casino Rewards is a company which operates 4 online casinos: Zodiac Casino, Captain Cook's Casino, Grand Mondial Casino, and Yukon Gold Casino. They may also operate Jet Bingo, Bingo Liner, Leovegas Casino, Dunder Casino, and Casumo. These casino sites are all rotten; here's why.
Why They're Rotten
- Like all online casinos, they're rigged.
- Use of fake news sites to advertise their casinos. These often pretend to be the sites of legit organizations like CNN, BBC, and CBC, complete with stolen layouts and logos, thus infringing both the trademarks that these companies hold on the logos and the copyrights these companies' web designers hold on the layouts. This is like phishing in a way.
- The only license they have to operate in Canada is one from the Kahnawake First Nations tribe, which is mostly invalid outside of that tribe's reserve near Montreal. However, they put their fake news ads up on Adsense, Facebook, Taboola, Outbrain, Revcontent, and other ad platforms; these ads display across Canada. According to a French-language article on the Radiocanada web site, they aren't licensed to operate in Quebec, but they still advertise the hell out of their fake news in that province. The same is probably true in the other 9 provinces, as well as the Yukon, the Northwest Territories, and Nunavut.
- Not only do they spam fake news on every online advertising platform in Canada, but according to news articles, they do it in Germany, Malta, India, and New Zealand as well. (appearently, they don't have a license to operate in Germany, either; in fact, online gambling websites are illegal there)
- One of their fake news sites actually pissed off a Canadian MP (MP stands for "Member of Parliament", and is the Canadian equivalent to the USA's congressmen and congresswomen).
- Apparently, at least they aren't active in the USA, where unlike in Germany, they actually obey the laws that outlaw online gambling.