"There is no sympathy here because they deserve none, neither sincerely nor snarkily.
These people have ruined the country and created nearly irreparable division among the general populace. I wouldn’t sympathize with a criminal who knowingly and unrepentantly committed crimes not because they had to for survival, but because they wanted to for their own ideological purposes. In this case, these people actively chose to become enemies of free speech; they chose to demonize and castigate anyone who dared question their canard; and they chose to defend their corruption by falling back on the ever receding credibility of their longstanding platforms, which was rapidly diminished through their systematic broadcasting of fake news.
These parasitic entities who committed Fourth Estate genocide deserve no sympathy whatsoever.
And for anyone who uses the excuse “Well, they didn’t think it was that bad.” or “They didn’t know that their outlet was doing that much damage.” or “Some of the people fired were just afraid to speak up.” Spare me your sniveling excuses.
In the face of the caustic calamity and panics these people orchestrated (oftentimes through private groups), anyone willing to keep their head down while the country is being torn asunder from lies and malfeasance while they see their colleagues gleefully participating in the destruction of their own nation deserves a fate no worse than their treasonous cohorts.
These leeches of infamy and vampires of social media virtue had no qualms about executing the decorum of honest discussion, nor did they have any qualms about advocating ideologically-driven censorship through the calumny of misinformation.
Perhaps, next time, those caught up in the backlash from the misdeeds of their peers will think more heartily about speaking up and putting their foot down when their colleagues decide to proselytize falsehoods from the platform at the cost of their credibility, and eventually their own livelihood."— William “Billy D.” Usher
Buzzfeed is an American online internet and entertainment media company based in New York City.
The firm is a social news and entertainment company with a focus on digital media. BuzzFeed was founded in 2006 as a viral lab focusing on tracking viral content, by Jonah Peretti and John S. Johnson III. Kenneth Lerer, co-founder, and chairman of The Huffington Post, started as a co-founder and investor in BuzzFeed and is now the executive chairman as well. Originally known for online quizzes, "listicles", and pop culture articles, the company has grown into a global media and technology company providing coverage on a variety of topics including politics, DIY, animals, and business. In late 2011, Ben Smith of Politico was hired as editor-in-chief to expand the site into serious journalism, long-form journalism, and reportage.
Why It's Extremely Rotten
- Massive amounts of clickbait, especially on Facebook.
- Ironically enough, they claim they don't use clickbait, but they indeed do. 
- Heavily panders towards Social Justice Warriors.
- Biased news articles.
- Really racist articles such as "why white people shouldn't be allowed to name kids" that basically state that white people are a plague to the planet.
- Pointless listicles. And much of it is more or less the same as well.
- Some articles are plagiarized from other news sites.
- They also steal ideas from YouTube creators such as Jaclyn Glen as well.
- Sometimes they even steal articles, as explained here.
- Repetitive content.
- Treats employees poorly and exploits them heavily.
- They report a lot of news articles as "fake" if they can't find any "interesting" news that is happening.
- Unappealing and cringy style of covering topics such as the news.
- Much like with Vice and Gawker, some articles contain inappropriate content, an unnecessary amount of foul language and misplaced information.
- Terrible sense of humor that comes off as corny and dull.
- They have a series that creates pointless and unnecessary life hacks.
- Points out the obvious in images for subjects that you already know.
- The images itself are even stolen without giving the proper credit to the original creators or photographers.
- Many staff members often leave due to the management and treatment of their employees.
- They once bashed Taylor Swift, not because of her edginess, but because of her "unwillingness to address whiteness".
- Buzzfeed has tried to go after the Super Chat system on YouTube, claiming that it monetizes hate and racism.
- Targets readers with anti-Trump ads without disclosure.
- As a result of spreading fake news, they are being sued by a Russian tech guru.
- They defended Jessica Price after she was fired for her toxic behavior.
- They made outlandish claims such as "watching the Trump debate causes PTSD".
- They have a strange interest in menstruation, which is disgusting.
- Heavily panders towards nostalgia.
- They made an awful SJW channel for Spanish audiences called Buzzfeed Lola.
- Acts as if Caucasian men are evil. What?
- Very embarrassing and weird quizzes that make no sense, such as This Alphabet Food Test Will Reveal Your Future Boyfriend.
- Buzzfeed reporter Kate Arthur deliberately smeared Tucker Carlson using a photo of the Fox News anchor with a “sex worker.”
- Buzzfeed suffered a legal setback in a federal court in Miami on Tuesday in its attempt to fight a defamation lawsuit over its publication of the infamous, and uncorroborated, Russia “dossier” on President Donald Trump in 2018.