Jump to navigation Jump to search
Brainly is an educational technology company based in New York City, New York, United States. It is owned by Polish company Brainly.pl.
Why It's Severely Rotten
- Three words: It encourages cheating.
- Many of the answers for the questions are not right, so if a student finds the incorrect answer and puts it on their assignment, they will get an answer wrong, meaning it's possible the student will get a bad grade because of the incorrect answer on a problem.
- You can't ask personal questions such as "What is your favorite movie?" Because if you do, the question will end up being removed because Brainly is for HOMEWORK QUESTIONS ONLY!
- Too many ads. For example, if you do not sign up for an account, you can only have 3 answers. Once you waste them all, you will be either forced to sign up for an account or to watch an ad to get 3 more answers. The ads can be unnecessarily long, meaning if you are having to rush, there is a chance you will not be able to finish the assignment on time.
- Even worse, if you don't want to watch ads for answers, you need to pay MONEY for a Brainly Plus account.
- Some questions show nothing when they ask a question that requires answers or pictures.
- You can report answers for completely trollish reasons.
- Some counterparts like the Turkish counterpart don't have some of the rotten reasons.