"From the beginning, the internet has been dominated by white men. So if you wanted to be a part of the internet and you weren't a white man, you had to adapt yourself to their world."— Arthur Chu
Arthur Chu (born January 30, 1984) is an American columnist and former contestant on the syndicated U.S. game show [[mh:besttvshows:Jeopardy!].
Why He's Rotten
- He is extremely defensive of SocJus members, especially Zoe Quinn or Anita Sarkeesian.
- He states that ethics should not belong in gaming journalism.
- He is very egotistical and not that smart in reality. He tried to create a documentary on himself but it failed very quickly.
- He mocked TotalBiscuit while he was dying from cancer and this ironically led him to gain more subscribers, support, and followers on social media.
- He tried to counter the #NotYourShield movement from Gamergate with his own failed hashtag movement, #Tweetlikenotyourshield.
- Very terrible voice acting skills.
- He sabotaged many charity activities for his own self-gain.
- He has an implicit hatred of nerds and nerd culture just to shield his own ego.
- He is very preachy very forceful of his SocJus beliefs manipulating others in nerd culture to follow his example into redeeming themselves and why Gamergate according to him is bad.
- The articles he has written for many sites are very preachy, one-sided, biased, and selfish in nature.
- He discredits those who support All Lives Matter while supporting Black Lives Matter for the wrong reasons.
- He ironically makes fun of rape victims despite being an SJW.
- He mocked the deaths of the Charlie Hebdo victims.
- He supports violence against Milo Yannopoulis fans and Trump Supporters.
- Pro internet censorship as stated in the quote above.
- He is very lazy and was a very distant lover to his ex-wife, Eliza Blair, and his hygiene was so bad that everywhere he lived to have ants followed him in his household.
- He was one of many people whose identity was revealed during the Ashley Madison leaks. When caught he even blamed Gamergate and it led to his divorce.