Warning! This article is NSFW!
This article may contain content unsuitable for readers under the age of eighteen.
OnlyFans is an internet content subscription service and based in London. Content creators can earn money from users who subscribe to their content—the "fans". It allows content creators to receive funding directly from their fans on a monthly basis as well as one-time tips and the pay-per-view feature.
Why it's not Only for Fans
- Its a website Where You have to pay for porn in a Monthly Fee, and its kind of mediocre if you ask me and some can cost about $35 maybe even more and pictures can cost Around $15 individually.
- Not to Mention there Used to be Child sexual abuse material from Underage users, one example was that in 2020 that a third of Twitter profiles globally advertising 'nudes4sale' (or similar) belong to underage individuals, many of whom used OnlyFans to share their content.
- they didn't follow the rules the Banks told them, Because in August 19 2021 Onlyfans Said they would no longer allow sexually explicit material due to pressure from banks, but this decision was reversed six days later due to backlash among users and creators alike.
- You don't need a age requirement for this site which can make children fake their ID which is something you should not do
- There are a few Creators that post weird stuff or Nothing to do With Nudity
- an example would be Cardi B, the WAP queen has an OnlyFans and Only shares behind-the-scenes footage of photoshoots and exclusive pictures and videos from her daily life.
- another example Would be Nikocado Avocado, the Mukbang king also has an OnlyFans and shows pictures of his wide butt or him sucking a dick. I'm not kidding.
- Some users are pretty toxic
- Few creators like to troll users for fun like Tana Mongeau who says to buy my pictures so you can see Tana, NAKED.
- Some creators are Scammers
- Most of OnlyFans's creators is full of women Who make More Money Then men do
- Some creators are free
- They took Care of the Child sexual abuse material
- Some Creators post Non-NSFW stuff
In July 2020, Sky News reported that OnlyFans had not paid value-added tax the previous three years, and could face heavy penalties from tax authorities.
In August 2020, Forensic News reported that the company is facing multiple allegations of fraud and theft after content creators and users said they had money stolen from their accounts. Radvinsky's previous business ventures were flagged by banks for indicators of money laundering.
There have been conflicting reports on the safety of the OnlyFans site in terms of personal safety and economic security. Creators have been stalked and harassed by clients, sometimes resulting in the leaking of the creator's personal information. Contributors to the site are hypothetically able to choose when and what they post and who receives it; however, the spike in users has caused competition and has forced contributors to post content that may be outside of their comfort zone to compete with others.