Difference between revisions of "Obsessive anti-SJWs"
|Line 167:||Line 167:|
* Candace Owens (starting to become one of the most popular of them all)
* Candace Owens (starting to become one of the most popular of them all)
* Carl Benjamin (Sargon of Akkad) (post-2018)
* Carl Benjamin (Sargon of Akkad) (post-2018)
* Certain people who use [[4chan]]
* Certain people who use [[4chan]]
* Certain people who use 9gag
* Certain people who use 9gag
Revision as of 16:24, 7 April 2021
WARNING! This article is NSFL!
This article may contain content that is disturbing, including themes of rape, murder, abuse, suicide, drugging, crime, disaster, tragedy, etc.
"Woke means absolutely nothing, it is a truly meaningless word these days. It's like saying "challenge" or "prank" on the internet; truly fucking devoid of all semblance of meaning."— penguinz0
Anti-SJWs are a community that is the opposite of Social Justice Warriors. The community has been around since the mid-2010s, consisting mostly of conservatives, right-wingers, neo-Nazis, fascists, centrists, and even some leftists & liberals.
At one point, they were praised by the Internet, but nowadays, they received negative receptions since many are acting like the "SJWs" they claim to hate. These are the people who gave the anti-SJW movement a bad name.
Why They Are Rotten
- They do things that SJWs accuse all Anti-SJWs of doing. They make the entire anti-SJW movement look bad as a result and end up helping SJWs succeed.
- They show heavily right-leaning or sometimes centrist ideological bias, mostly against liberals, Democrats, and leftists. This is evidenced by the fact that they shame anyone for having left-leaning views or supporting the Democratic Party. Some conservatives, such as Mark Dice and Hunter Avallone, go as far as to call liberalism a "mental disorder".
- What makes this even worse is how much they constantly use the "facts don't care about your feelings" rhetoric, which can end up backfiring if their "facts" are wrong.
- They will sometimes even accuse anyone who leans slightly left of being a Communist/Marxist. For example, conservative vlogger Dave Cullen aka Computing Forever once accused Carl Benjamin aka Sargon of Akkad of being a Marxist simply because Sargon is more left-leaning than Dave. After receiving a backlash and a video response from Sargon himself, Dave was forced to delete the video and issue an apology.
- They also believe that all SJWs are communists, when some SJWs are against communism. Some SJWs are liberals, centrists, democrats, anarchists and socialists rather than communists.
- Some, like Paul Joseph Watson, make ridiculous and one-sided claims such as "Love is a mental illness", and "conservative women are hotter than liberal women", which makes them look like laughingstocks.
- Some of them, like Alex Jones make ridiculous conspiracy theories such as "frogs turning homosexual".
- They are also highly defensive of Donald Trump, and will refuse to acknowledge any criticism of him by brushing it off as unimportant, accusing them of TDS even if they have valid complaints or "liberal/SJW propaganda", either out of stupidity or by proving they have no evidence.
- Many of them use "anti-political-correctness" or "politically incorrect" as an excuse to be abrasive jerks that use many offensive slurs, or use cancer, autism, etc; as insults.
- A big problem with these people is their complete ignorance of the fact that sensitive people who are not SJWs exist and that not everyone can take a dirty joke. Sensitive people can have understandable reasons for why they can't take a joke, but they insist otherwise; just because they can take offensive jokes doesn't automatically mean everyone should.
- They are also willing to attack and insult sensitive people, accusing them of being SJWs.
- Nowadays, it's just another generic excuse by nostalgiatards to express their sugarcoating the past.
- They tend to overuse ad-hominem insults like "soyboy", "cuck", and the more recent example, "simp".
- Some, such as Stefan Molyneux, can be rather creepy and disturbing.
- Similar to BreadTube, They tend to only go after the worst examples of feminists/SJWs (e.g; Cenk Uygur, Vaush, and other Extreme Leftists) while trying to make the worst of moments out of left-wing commenters that otherwise often make valid points (e.g; ContraPoints, Kyle Kulinski, Sam Seder).
- Hypocrisy, which rivals that of SJWs:
- Whenever someone makes a joke about liberals, left-wingers, ethnic minorities, gays, transgenders, and or women, some of them tell people who think it is offensive to take a joke or say it's freedom of speech, yet when someone makes a joke about conservatives, centrists, right-wingers, white people, men, and or Donald Trump, they get defensive and say it is hateful and offensive.
- Whenever a conservative, centrist, or right-winger is shamed for their political views, they will say how it violates freedom of speech or that their free speech is being limited, yet when this happens to a liberal, or left-winger, they shame them for their political views.
- They also claim that liberals are the only ones that act politically correct or get easily offended, yet some of them get overly offended when someone does things such as saying "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas", not stand for the National Anthem or the Pledge of Allegiance, etc...
- They claim ALL feminists are misandrists, yet say “Not ALL MRA’s are misogynistic”
- While a reasonable point to make, they talk about how bad fatherless homes are without even bothering to look into the impacts of motherless homes.
- While they have a point that some Clinton supporters could have handled her loss better, yet act as sore-loser-ish and copycat left-wing phrases like “not my president” when Trump lost in 2020.
- They claim liberals are brainwashed by the mainstream media, yet some get their news exclusively from openly biased and right-leaning sources like Fox News, Brietbart, Ben Shapiro, and Steven Crowder.
- The MRA part of OASJWs claim feminism ignores men’s issues, yet they downplay or deny issues women face, such as the stigma around female sexuality, and cat-calling.
- They get butthurt whenever a medium portrays white or Christian people remotely negatively, even if that portrayal is educational, non-bigoted and accurate, accusing it of pandering to SJWs, yet they are fine with blacks and minorities being portrayed negatively.
- They call people who disagree with them SJWs, even if the person isn't an SJW.
- They are incredibly protective of Ben Shapiro and think he is a “debate mastermind” despite the fact he has lost several debates, and some of his arguments have holes in them.
- Some of them support crime/criminal activity. Two examples would be Milo Yiannopoulous and Xavier Pace who openly support pedophilia.
- Some of them even goes as far as to Support Incest.
- Because of Social Justice Warriors and the GamerGate controversy, some of them think that social justice, equality, and activism are terrible things and that anyone who fights for these is automatically a horrible person.
- And thanks to Twitter Feminists, they think feminism is a hate movement towards men (which is not true), and believe anyone who is a feminist is a so-called "feminazi", even though there are pro-equality feminists such as Christina Hoff Sommers.
- Many of them hijacked the Men's Rights Movement as well as Men's Rights activism and turning it into everything of the radical feminism and mainstream media accuses them of and mostly using Men's Rights as a crutch for extreme anti-feminism and misogyny.
- They frequently use whataboutism, cherry-picking, and emotions to “debunk” certain arguments and defend their own arguments, showing they are unable to properly defend or debate their arguments.
- They are gender traditionalists to an extreme level, and think divergence from gender roles is morally wrong.
- Some of them claim to be patriotic to their countries, but yet, they are actually extreme nationalists/jingoists that believe opposing the government means hating your country and look down on other countries in a very xenophobic manner. Some also call anyone who protests against the American government, "un-patriotic", "un-American", and other various insults.
- Many of them cite misinformation and half-truths as examples liberal bias. For example, when Amanda Ensing was droped by Sephora. Many accused Sephora of dropping due to her conservative views. In reality, Ensing liked homophobic comments on YouTube, incited drama and controversy for clout, getting into beefs, attacking left-wingers, and claiming Antifa was behind the 2021 Capitol Storming, which has been debunked.
- Many are so disillusioned with feminism that they become legitimately sexist Obsessive Anti-Feminists
- Some of them, such as Kaitlin Bennet, will even go as far as to protest against the women’s right to vote solely because they tend to lean more democratic than men.
- Some of them are extremely homophobic or transphobic, as they dehumanize or insult LGBT people, or even celebrate the deaths of LGBT people, such as the student who shot his gay classmate.
- They will also insult and purposefully shame on a conservative, right-winger, or centrist that is pro-LGBT. An example is when former right-winger YouTuber, Hunter Avallone said he would be fine if his daughter came out as bisexual or homosexual, several Anti-SJWs on Twitter attacked him for this.
- Some of them support homophobia and misogyny in an indirect way. One example would be PragerU. While on the surface they seem to be more moderate when it comes to same-sex marriage and don't have any video that explicitly attacks or slander LGBT people (and they do have a point that the Left is not gay people's ally), if you take a closer look at their videos (especially the videos about Israel), you will see that PragerU only use gay rights and feminism as a scapegoat to support Israel. "You like gay rights? You like women's rights? You love diversity? Then you should support Israel." Uh, no, thank you.
- Some of them are also legitimately racist:
- They are usually racist against black people, as they use the N-word, insult or dehumanize black people with unfunny and racist memes such as "DINDU NUFFIN", "WE WUZ KANGZ", and stereotype them as criminals and gangsters.
- Some are also racist towards the Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, or other people of Asian origin. Some examples of this is how some of them praise the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, as well as making racist jokes about China because of the coronavirus, using many anti-Asian slurs, and defending any of the atrocities the U.S. committed in the Vietnam War, such as Operation Wandering Soul and the infamous Mỹ Lai massacre.
- Some of them also use slurs against Mexicans and other people of Latin or Spanish origin, such as "Spic", "beaner", and stereotype Mexican immigrants as illegal immigrants that want to take their jobs away.
- They can be also racist against Native Americans, since they say that Native American tribes weren't advanced for their time, as well as using racist slurs against them. Some also evidenced their racism towards Natives by defending the atrocities committed towards the ancestors of Natives by Christopher Columbus, and English colonists.
- They can be disrespectful toward the Vietnamese, Chinese, Korean, and Japanese despite of them supporting the country and served in the military during the World War 2, Korean War, and Vietnam War.
- They also despised Jews, and Poles just because they against Holocaust denier.
- Many of them are dishonest or contradicting about their views; They claim that or they act like they aren't racist, sexist or homophobic, but whenever they see something featuring diverse, race-swapped, genderbent, LGBT-fied or feminist elements in media, they go berserk and act exactly what their enemies accuse them of.
- Some of them are legitimately religious extremists, particularly when it comes to Christianity. This is evidenced by the fact that they will often shame or insult someone for believing a religion outside of theirs, such as Muslims, Jews, Hindus, etc. And many of them will make many questionable or false claims based on pseudoscience or religious dogmas.
- As a result, they can also be very intolerant of Atheists and Atheism as well.
- Even though they do have a point that Islam is not a race and that criticism of the religion should be allowed without equating it with racism, some of their Islamophobic acts are inexcusable and horrible, such as how they stereotype Muslims (i.e. Arab Muslims) as terrorists due to the 9/11 attacks, the War on Terror (which lasted from 2003-2011), the Taliban, and ISIS, all of which Muslims such as Malala Yousafzai and Hamza Tzortzis, are critical of and have spoken out against.
- They sometimes take Qur'an verse (and hadith) out of context, in order to make the religion looks bad.
- Some of them also stereotype every Arabian male or Arabian country as an oppressor of women. Though they do have a point that women are horribly oppressed in Arabian countries, which is why there are countries in the world that women are treated more respectfully.
- Some of them believe that Islam is not a religion, but a socio-political system or an ideology. while the latter was indeed true, due to Sharia, it actually also meets the criteria of being a religion.
- Some of them would go as far as disrespecting/desecrating the religion in many ways, and some will excuse it as "freedom of speech or expression", even if it actually went too far.
- While the definition of the term Islamophobia is debatable, and even though they do have point that the said term is misused when it comes to the criticism of the religion, some of them reject the said term, and says something such as "Islamophobia is meaningless", which seems to dismisses actual hatred and prejudice towards Muslims and the religion, and ironically, silencing the criticism of Islamophobia and Islamophobes themselves alike.
- The more far-right ones are also anti-semitic (which is ironic since they support Ben Shapiro who is Jewish himself thus making them hypocrites) and believe in and push antisemitic conspiracy theories like ZOG (Zionist Occupied Government).
- They tend to be either extremely anti-Zionist or extremely pro-Zionist.
- They ALSO defend Japan to death just because there is another existing alt-right group, Nippon Kaigi (yes, it's real).
- Some will treat anyone who supports any concept like socialized healthcare and free tuition like they are communists.
- Some, such as Dave Rubin, Tim Pool and David Eaton, are just flat out grifters who only care about getting appeal from their right-wing audience instead of standing up for their beliefs, even if it means making some highly outlandish claims.
- Many will ignore or even defend acts of violence by people such as Elliot Rodger and James Alex Fields Jr. simply because the perpetrators dislike SJWs.
- A lot of the more Christian conservative ones have formed organizations, (such as the Parents' Television Council and One Million Moms), that try to censor anything containing LGBT characters or containing supernatural or magical elements that they believe is sinful in children's media.
- Many of them have called Pokémon, Satanic and demonic.
- A lot of them believe rock and roll music is Satanic, and that violent video games or movies will turn children into criminals, despite that the former is not Satanic, and the latter does not do that, since there is evidence proving violent video games and movies do not cause violence.
- Ironically, they claimed they hate violence yet wishing someone to die is pathetic.
- Many of them can be intolerant to anyone who believes abortion should be legal, as they shame them, insult them, and label them "baby killers", or "toddler murder supporters". Some even equate women who get abortions on the same level as serial killers.
- They can even go as far as to attack abortions clinics and bombs them, which is not pro-life.
- While they do make good points about the Fat Acceptance movement and how it shouldn't be promoting obesity as a healthy lifestyle, many go too far in the opposite direction and support fat-shaming, which is counter-productive as it can cause stress eating and can even leading to suicide.
- Just as how Tankies will defend figures like Castro and Stalin simply because they were anti-capitalist and pro-communist, these individuals will defend people like Joseph McCarthy and Augusto Pinochet simply because they were anti-communist and pro-capitalist, despite the fact that McCarthy was a fanatic who accused anyone with slightly left-leaning beliefs of being a communist threat to America and ruined thousands of innocent lives (not too dissimilar to MeToo, and often doing it for his sick amusement), while Pinochet was a monstrous dictator who overthrew the democratically-elected government of Chile and subjected his victims to brutal tortures (he's believed to have tortured/killed at least 35,000 people).
- In addition to the above, whenever there's a video documenting Pinochet's crimes like this one, the comments section will usually be filled with insensitive comments such as; “Big deal some Commies got free helicopter rides.” So input, these individuals can come across as the pro-capitalist counterparts of Tankies.
- Some even defend brutal leaders like Efraín Ríos Montt of Guatemala and Charles Taylor of Liberia because they were Christians (Ríos Montt was Pentecostal and Taylor was Baptist) without realizing the atrocities they committed.
- Speaking of which, some Anti-SJWs ironically act like anti-capitalists just because of the things they dislike, despite them supporting it.
- They have led to the downfall of the Anti-SJW community and the rise of groups like BreadTube.
- A number of Anti-SJW gaming channels on YouTube, such as Griffin Gaming, No Bullshit, and TheQuartering, will make mountains out of molehills just to make SJWs look bad in any way possible. For example, there were a few people online (and at least one major gaming site) who expressed some distaste towards the "Earth is the melting pot of the universe" and "mortally challenged" jokes in the QuakeCon gameplay trailer for DOOM Eternal (although they did still express excitement for the game), and said channels made videos that made it look like every SJW on the planet got offended by the jokes and wanted to boycott the game. Another example of this is Geeks + Gamer's video on the Metroid Prime 4 delay, where he basically complains about SJWs not complaining about the delay, which is a poor complaint.
- They've taken over the right-wing political side of YouTube and other internet forums like of Reddit. They have made nonstop Anti-SJW videos and posts, labeling everything or anything as SJW or feminist propaganda, all for being diverse, having an all female or all black cast, or even gay characters without any proof or evidence whatsoever. Such examples include the countless videos made on the "She-Ra: Princess of Power" reboot on Netflix, Captain Marvel, Spider-Man Homecoming, Black Panther, etc.
- These YouTube channels also use repetitive thumbnails. For example, if a video is about SJWs, you can count on seeing "Ficki Fiona", Big Red, or some other (typically overweight) woman with dyed hair in the thumbnail to represent SJWs.
- Some of these people's YouTube channels love doing "FEMINAZIS GET REKT!" compilations, especially those involving "BEN SHAPIRO DESTROYING LIBTARDS WITH FACTS AND LOGIC!". Those are essentially political cringe compilations that put you on the mindset that anything the titular (usually the aforementioned Ben Shapiro) speaker says will be objectively correct.
- They obsess over "SJWs" and feminists to an incredibly absurd and overblown degree. They will sometimes act like SJWs or feminists are going to start a takeover or treat them as literal authoritarians or Nazis, even in cases when they are more of butthurt annoyances that no one should listen to than authoritarians.
- If someone even slightly critiques an Anti-SJW talking out a point or an argument, they will label that person as an SJW, even if they aren't.
- Whenever something like a shooting happens, they will sometimes try to dig up the perpetrator's political affiliation to try and find anything that they think will incriminate the left. If nothing that they wanted to find is found, then some of them will go out of their way to make up information.
- Many of them are highly defensive of the Confederate States of America, and will frequently deny anything that proves that the Confederacy was willing to keep slavery alive by using the defense of "it was about states rights", or often bring up slaves owners of the Northern states, just to deny the Confederacy's racism.
- Similarly to left-wing SJWs, a lot of them compare anyone they don't like to Nazis.
- Similarly, many of them argue that Hitler and the Nazis were liberals when in reality confining them to the left-right dichotomy is counterproductive and complicated. They also pretend that the Nazis' usage of the term "national socialist" makes their positions interchangeable with anyone who identifies as a socialist or communist, which is blatantly untrue.
- Some of them deny any case of police brutality that Black Lives Matter latches on to even if it is proven true.
- Many use the Democrats' support of slavery in the nineteenth century as an attack on modern Democrats, even though the political movement back then has little to no connection to the movement that exists today.
- A lot of them join in the politicization of the COVID-19 pandemic. Some are so mistrusting of anything Democrats say that when they tell people to wear masks they refuse to wear masks just to spite them. Some have equated wearing masks with the Holocaust, and say that it's against their bodily autonomy rights, which the former is a huge exaggeration, and the latter is not true since wearing a mask is supposed to be a health precaution. Some also deny statistics of COVID-19 without evidence or even deny how deadly the virus actually is. Some have also made ridiculous or even racist conspiracy theories about COVID-19, such as "COVID-19 is a Chinese bioweapon".
- Recently they take Biden winning way too seriously in the American election of 2020. Some of them go as far as saying "Dems won because of voter fraud" or the results are "fake news". That is really hypocritical and shows that some Obsessive Anti-SJWs don't care about democracy as much as the SJW counterpart.
- Some of them even defended the rioters who stormed the U.S. Capitol in January 2021 in a failed attempt to stop Biden from being made President, claiming that it was okay for them to riot and break the law because of Antifa and Black Lives Matter had rioted the previous year. While it is debatable, this just makes them hypocrites and throws away any moral high ground that Antifa and BLM's actions might have given them.
- Related to the above, despite their constantly decrying anything critical of Trump as "fake news", some of them posted articles claiming that the rioters were actually Antifa members pretending to be Trump fans in order to make the outgoing president look bad, including photos of the rioters at Antifa rallies. They conveniently left out the fact that the rioters in question were actually protesting against Antifa, rather than being members of the organization.
- While the left-wing SJWs are a threat to the United States. The right-wing counterpart is more of a threat in Europe due to the recent immigrant crisis.
- Some even go as far as to outright celebrate the passing of Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg (in some cases, after openly wishing death upon her for several years) solely because of their political views.
- On top of that, a few of them made death threats to Ginsburg's replacement, Amy Coney Barrett (plus the other two justices appointed by Trump, Neil Gorsuch, and Brett Kavanaugh) for refusing to hear a lawsuit that was intended to overturn Joe Biden's election victory.
- Some (such as Bryson Gray) will even go as far as to shame even fellow conservatives for not being as far right as them. As they are unwilling to tolerate anyone who even slightly agrees with them, they end up harming their cause and help SJWs win.
- When Joe Biden won the 2020 presidential election against Donald Trump, they began acting like it was "the end of the USA" and would become a "communist/socialist and anti-freedom country" before he was even put in office.
- Speaking of which, it's possible that some of them were involved in the 2021 Capitol Raid.
- Many of them are ableist or ageist, having discriminated against very young activists or disabled politicians online or in life, for no particular reason other than ridiculing them for their disabilities and/or political beliefs, case in point, Greta Thornburg, who is very young, and has Asperger syndrome.
- For ageism, they are stuck in an old demographic bias that only adults can be politicians or take activism, which proves that they believe the stereotype that children are stupid or innocent.
- They, just like SJWs, are blatant gatekeepers, refusing to let any Liberal, feminist, LGBT, non-Christian, or any left-leaning people join their cause even if they agree with their criticisms, adding further to their hypocrisy and double standards. And the way they blatantly defend the Capitol rioters just proves it more so.
- Just like SJWs, the more extreme OASJWs frequently have a narrow judgement of people based on their political views, sexual orientation, race or gender, and not their character, going as far as lump the character of the person based on these things. This essentially proves Martin Luther King's point.
- Many are so bad, they go as far as to be supporters of the Proud Boys, a right-wing extremist group.
- They freaked out when Parler was removed from the App Store and Google Play, despite the fact that it may have played a role in the 2021 Capitol Raid.
- Their anti-censorship sentiment is often to the extreme and the hypocritical, to the point that they're willing to play the victim card to silence their detractors. If someone criticizes them for using offensive slurs, politicially incorrect subject matter, or bringing up extremely offensive media that are censored such as Song of the South, they label them as SJWs, "PC Police", or "snowflakes", yet they whine about "free speech" and their opinions being disrespected, as well as wailing about censorship all the time. In short, they fight censorship with censorship.
- They were really hypocritical with free speech while they claim to support, yet they whine and got extremely offended about Joe Biden making racist jokes (though they do have a point he shouldn't be doing them) saying it's racist, even worse some are doing the exact same thing by stereotyping POC people.
- Also, despite being against political correctness, they ironically sometimes used "Right-wing political correctness", also known as "patriotic correctness".
- They actually resort to violence by assaulting SJWs and even people perceived as such are but are not IRL as a way to shut them up and defeat them when it would not make them any better and would only just strengthen the SJW movement.
- They trash RINOs (Republican in Name Only) such as John Kasich for not living up to their ideologies and worship DINOS (Democrat in Name Only) such as David Clarke for hijacking the Democratic Party as a way to spread said ideologies.
- They got butthurt when Joe Biden decided to pick Rachel Levine, a transgender woman as Assistant Health Secretary and called her names like “a man” “he” “fat”, etc. They also accused Biden of “diversity hiring”. Just because Biden picked someone who happens to be transgender as Health Secretary, doesn’t mean you need to go ballistic.
- Speaking of declinism, many obsessive Anti-SJWs managed to hop into the nostalgia-tard bandwagon, labeling all modern entertainment such as film, music, or television as pandering to SJWs or PC culture, and labeling modern times in a stereotypical negative light, while romanticizing the past as unequivocably superior, just because of the lack of these things and that they believe times were better and people never get offended; which is extremely hypocritical as racism, homophobia, sexism and substance addiction among social issues were pretty much rampant then, as well as bad media that are largely forgotten.
- Speaking of which, some Anti-SJW youths are deprecating of their own generation and patronize older generations despite their flaws.
- Among reasons to dislike, they also refer to baseless excuses like consumerism and capitalism as an excuse (cash-grab) when disliking something.
- They refer to anyone who likes modern entertainment as "brainwashed" and "shills who eat what the industry manufactures" which just makes them look like arrogant jerks who disrespect opinions rather than civil and common sensed individuals.
- In contrast to SJWs' views that everyone in the world is a bigot, obsessive Anti-SJWs on the other hand, believe that everyone nowadays gets offended easily and can't take a joke, and complain about PC culture in a very paranoid manner, which is ironic given that they act very butthurt whenever they see political correctness in a medium, even if it's harmless censorship.
- They are huge circle jerkers and they further intoxicate the ability to civilly discuss and criticize subjects being tackled because of the hive mind. For instance, they blindly agree with anyone so long as they adhere to their way of criticism, like a celebrity's criticism of modern Hollywood. They cause some listeners to dislike the person expressing disdain.
- They also ruined geek, gamer, and nerd culture due to things like GamerGate or political correctness staining the industry. In fact, a subset of this culture nowadays does nothing but complain about how Hollywood or the media industry sucks and attacking anybody who disagrees. The Star Wars fanbase is a big example.
- They attacked liberal college girls for refusing to date Trump supporters on Valentines Day. But what about Trump supporters refusing to date Biden supporters? Also, they do not seem to realize people tend to avoid dating people with opposing political views.
- When going after trans people, they like to go after the worst examples, like Jessica Yaniv, and claim they represent the entire trans population.
- Despite their abhorring cancel culture, they love to wish death or destruction upon anyone or anything they loathe so much (such as very rich corporations, politicians or celebrities), just because they cater to or are members of political groups the Anti-SJWs oppose, even resorting to boycotts. This pretty much makes it ironically using cancel culture without knowing it.
- Many have been pushing conspiracy theories and false information, such as downplaying covid, claiming terrorist attacks and school shootings are staged, and even SUPPORTING QANON.
- They claim to be Libertarian when they are not.
- They even complained when they are not placed as Libertarian enough by the Political compass test.
- They are utterly pessimistic, which explains some of their atrocities mentioned above.
- Matter of fact, they have a declinist mentality towards the current American climate and exhibit a rosy retrospective view of the past, making them borderline nostalgia-tards.
- As a result of the above, they give centrists, conservative and right-wing individuals a bad name.
- They are so bad that even Centrists, Conservatives, Right-wing individuals, and Republicans hate them.
- Some of them refuse to trust the things they dislike, and want to boycott anything they call "woke", before it even comes out. For example, some butthurt anti-SJWs complain about films like Captain Marvel or Judas and the Black Messiah before their release because they were made by Disney and Warner Bros; companies they loathe so much.
- Most anti-SJWs are not like this. There are still reasonable conservatives who have criticized other fellow anti-SJWs and right-wingers. This article is only about the bad and toxic anti-SJWs.
- Although some of them are perfectly chill, but this doesn't excuse most of their behavior from most other groups.
- Even the worst do make some good points at times that the majority can agree on. An example is that immigrants/refugees from developing countries are more likely to commit crimes (especially rapes) than the citizens of developed countries and that Black Lives Matter movement is not perfect.
- The majority of conservatives condemned the Capitol riot and called it "immature" and "unprofessional", showing that they have standards.
- Their belief about LGBT and minority appearing in media being a massive pandering isn't wrong most of the time. An example is how people shouldn't be recasting in movies/shows just because of George Floyd's death/BLM.
- They wouldn’t have existed if it weren’t for SJWs.
- Their behaviours provide huge red pills for American citizens to realize the behavior of the far-right, and the reason why both the right-wing and left-wing are no better than one another, and are responsible for ruining the modern American socio-political climate, as well as world politics.
- They gave legitimate reasons on why Parler shouldn't be banned and that it violated freedom of speech. While it can be argued, it shows that they often have a point.
Notable Conservatives (Far-Right-Wing members) and Obsessive Anti-SJWs
- Aftershock (is of the most popular of them all)
- Alex Jones
- Babylon Bee
- Ben Shapiro (also one of the most popular of them all)
- Brooks Heatherly (No Bullshit)
- Bryson Gray
- Bite Force
- Butch Hartman (2015-present)
- Candace Owens (starting to become one of the most popular of them all)
- Carl Benjamin (Sargon of Akkad) (post-2018)
- Certain people who use 4chan
- Certain people who use 9gag
- Certain people who use Encyclopedia Dramatica
- Certain people who use Kiwi Farms
- Certain people who use Parler
- Certain people who use Twitter
- Certain people who use Youtube
- Chris Bowles (Bowlestrek)
- Christine Weick
- Clownfish TV (post-2020)
- Cosmodore (2020-present)
- David Eaton
- Dave Rubin
- Dennis Prager
- Dinesh D'Souza
- Dr. Cringe (Sometimes)
- Drew Durnill
- Eight Thoughts
- Emily Youcis
- Eric July (YoungRippa59)
- FuturisticHub (another infamous Youtuber)
- Hunter Avallone (pre-2019)
- Jeremy Griggs (Geek+Gamers)
- Jeremy Hambly (TheQuartering)
- John Doyle
- John Flaacke IV
- Just Some Guy (late 2020-present)
- Kaitlin Bennett
- Kelly Vanact (The Act Man)
- Lauren Southern
- Matt Walsh
- Mark Dice
- Markus "Notch" Persson
- Memology 101 (post-late 2020)
- Michael Knowles
- Milo Yiannopoulos
- Mr. Obvious
- Mr. Mixelstastic
- Nick Starr-Street
- Officer Tatum
- Optimus (Sometimes)
- Owen Benjamin
- Paul Joseph Watson
- Perfect Phoenix
- Question LGBT Education
- Rebecca Spark
- Robert Storms
- Roseanne Barr (post-2018)
- r/kappa (presumably half goes to SJWs)
- r/kotakuinaction (Usually)
- r/politicalcompassmemes (half goes to SJWs)
- SC Reviews
- Sean Fitzgerald (Actual Justice Warrior)
- Silvio Santos
- Stefan Molyneux
- Steven Crowder (Also one of the most popular)
- StoneToss (Famous webcomic example)
- Tim Pool
- That Vegan Teacher (she's both far-right and far-left)
- Turkey Tom
- Tyler Zed (Zeducation)
- Tyler Nguyen
- Upper Echelon Gamers
- William “Billy D” Usher
- Will Bales
- Will Jordan (The Critical Drinker)
- Xavier Pace (TheSuperItachi/Perfection)
- Any certain Islamophobic medias, such as Innocence of Muslims, also applies as well.
- Cancel Culture
- Proud Boys
- Social Justice Warriors
- Obsessive Anti-Feminists