Difference between revisions of "Lego Life"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Reverted edits by Do you know my favorite movie, answer it when you bl0ck me (talk) to last revision by DarkMatterMan4500)
|(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)|
Latest revision as of 02:19, 25 November 2021
Lego Life is an app based on posting images of users' Lego creations. The app was created by LEGO in 2017.
Why It Sucks
- Posts get taken down a lot for false reasons. If a Lego build posted on the site even somewhat resembles an official Lego set then it will get deleted. There are multiple other reasons a post can get false deleted, such as:
- A post can get deleted just for being low quality, which is unfair to people who do not have very good cameras.
- If anyone's face even slightly gets in the photo of a post then it will get deleted.
- If you advertise any social media accounts on the description of a post then the entire post can get deleted instead of just the description.
- Sometimes, even posting a picture of an official minifigure gets deleted just because the minifigure is holding a weapon.
- On the site there was a highly hated update that made it so you must give the site your credit card information to comment and post, despite the fact that there is nowhere on the app where you would need a credit card and that LEGO previously said that they would never ask their users for personal information. this also sometimes did not work and some users claim that in some countries it can't be done.
- False Advertising: Multiple advertisements and commercials for the app show kids putting Lego stickers over their face in posts, however if you do this on the app then the post will get deleted.
- No way to choose your own name. The names are random words and they don't even use a filter to see if a name has any bad words, and there's pretty much no reason not to include a feature to suggest a name for your account and after the name would be shown by a moderator who will decide if the name is appropriate for the user to use.
- You cannot even interact with other users aside from using lego-themed emojis to 'comment' on other people's posts. However, some posts by moderators have comments enabled for seemingly no reason, despite the fact that the app claims to not allow chatting.
The Only Redeeming Quality
- Although there is some false advertising, it is telling the truth when it says it is a very safe app.