Apple Beats Microsoft
Warning! This article is NSFW!
This article may contain content unsuitable for readers under eighteen years or older.
WARNING! This article is NSFL!
This article may contain content that is disturbing, including themes of rape, murder, abuse, suicide, drugging, crime, disaster, tragedy, etc.
Apple Beats Microsoft is a hate website made to bash Microsoft fans and other people unassociated with the UTTP and by a UTTP/troll with the same name using Wix.
Why It's Rotten
- The website is nothing more than what looks like some generic fourth grader's best attempt on making an insult page.
- The front page also contains an error message that says "FUCK YOU!" as the title and main message, which is very offensive and unnecessary.
- It also has it beneath the error as well!
- It also has an extremely inappropriate picture of two women having sex with each other! It has a woman sucking another woman's breast!
- There's an unnecessary video about a person scaring several cats away with a balloon.
- It also has the title "SUCKS CAT!", which not only does it make no sense, but it also sound inappropriate.
- The website banner also isn't good at all. It's very poorly edited with crosses poorly drawn onto a video and the text "Microsoft Edge: It's time to expect more from the web", which is still readable due to the badly drawn cross.
- We also see 2 DuckDuckGo logos, which are unnecessary and not needed, and one of them also has the Internet Explorer logo poorly added on it.
- The like button on the banner is also unnecessary. The like button is pretty much used for people to "like" the website and the like button doesn't work.
- On top of that, there's also an image of a topless woman on the banner, with the Internet Explorer logo poorly added onto her face.
- The Windows 8 start screen at the top corner is unnecessary and doesn't need to be there.
- The website logo is incredibly bland and boring.
- The background is very stupid and dull, and just shows several copies of a YouTube error screen.
- The admin, Apple Beats Microsoft, can't handle any form of negative criticism at all, not even the slightest!
- In fact, a lot of people (mainly haters of the user and Microsoft fans) hate the website, and whenever they say they hate it, he angrily replies to them, saying stuff like "FUCK YOU!" "GO DIE!", "GET OUT!", "YOU GO INSTALL [X]" and other hate comments.
- Speaking of which, the creator's YouTube channel isn't any better!
- The comment section just holds a maximum of ten comments (minus the replies), which is stupid, because ten comments in a maximum is very small.
- The reason may be to remove any older hate comments, as the creator can't handle negative criticism.
- The URL has a typo: It says "Aple beats Microsoft".
- While it's supposed to be a hate website, it's very generic and short (as said in WIS #1).